The federal government’s five-year STEM education strategic plan encourages the advancement of innovation and entrepreneur education. In collaboration with USPTO, this briefing from the US Department of Education aims to amplify the growth and importance of invention, innovation, and entrepreneur education in and out of school and across elementary, secondary, and post-secondary education.
• Joyce Ward, Director, Office of Education and Outreach, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
• Dr. Radia Perlman, Dell Corporation, National Inventors Hall of Fame Inductee
• David Coronado, Program Officer, The Lemelson Foundation
• Dr. Stephanie Couch, Executive Director, Lemelson-MIT
• Dr. Kristin Moon, Program Administrator, Technology and Engineering, Portland, Public Schools, OR